What is CoolSculpting?
- CoolSculpting uses low temperature to reduce pockets of fat in the abdomen (muffin top), flanks (love handles), arms, inner thighs and chin.
- It was developed by Harvard scientists who discovered that when fat and skin are cooled, the temperature of the fat freezes at a lower temperature than the skin.
- FDA-approved, this revolutionary process reduces fat by freezing (cryolipolysis) while part of your skin in is held under vacuum by an applicator.
- About 25%* of the fat cells may freeze and may be reabsorbed by the body in each treatment.
* As per this study
Am I a candidate for the procedure?
- Good candidates have noticeable bulges in certain areas they’d like to get rid of that resist diet and exercise.
- Unlike gastric bypass surgery, CoolSculpting is not a weight loss solution for people who are obese.
- It works best for people whose BMI is normal (less than 25) or under 30.
- Reset’s Chicago Loop location offers a complimentary consultation to determine if CoolSculpting is right for you.
- More than four million treatments have been performed making it the world’s #1 non-surgical fat reduction treatment!
Why Reset Chicago for my CoolSculpting?
- Looking good and feeling confident about your appearance in every way is our priority at Reset.
- Dr. Bloom and his staff have embraced CoolSculpting technology and make this procedure a preferred treatment for those seeking an alternative to surgery.
- They have performed the procedures on themselves with excellent results.
- Extra time and attention is given to every patient who comes to Reset. You’ll appreciate the friendly, non-rushed, caring atmosphere here.
What can I expect day of treatment?
- Most CoolSculpting sessions last from 35 minutes to an hour.
- As the cooling begins during the first few minutes, you will feel pressure and intense cold in the application area. This soon dissipates. Many people read, watch videos, work on their laptops or even take a nap during their treatment!
- The procedure is completely non-surgical so typically you can return to normal activities immediately. Often patients return to work after their session is over.
When will I see results?
You may start to see changes as quickly as three weeks after your treatment, and may experience the most dramatic results after two months. Your body will still flush out fat cells and may continue to do so for up to four to six months after treatment.