Cool Sculpting is a non-invasive fat reduction treatment. It is an effective and safe way to reduce stubborn unwanted fat from the body. Some fat can’t be removed by diet and exercise as well, all that can be easily removed by cool Sculpting which targets, freezes and expels the fat cells naturally from the body.
What are the benefits of this treatment?
Some of the benefits of cool sculpting are that:
- It is a non-surgical procedure to get a contoured body.
- It freezes the fat cells.
- It targets mainly on the stubborn bulges.
- It is FDA approved treatment.
- You don’t need any anesthesia
- There won’t be any surgeon knife used in the procedure.
- No scar will be left after the treatment.
- It can help to define the musculature.
- The best part of this treatment is that it is minimally invasive.
- It lasts long, and the results look natural as well.
- This treatment is approved for all skin types.
What parts of the body can be treated by this treatment?
The fats of any part of the body can be treated like the abdomen, flanks, the back, the armpit fat, the thighs, double chin, neck fat, below the buttocks, the chest (man boobs), upper arms, etc.
What results can someone expect after the treatment?
You will notice the change within weeks of starting the treatment. It provides long-lasting results despite naturally fluctuating body weight. Cool sculpting is different, and the results last indefinitely. The changes or the results can be seen in a vast number of patients who have been through the process. Once the fat cells are destroyed scientifically, they can’t come back to life again.
But maintaining the rest of the body part is your duty. You need to maintain a healthy diet to keep your body in balance for optimized results and maintain your slimmed look.
Does this treatment need a lengthy recovery period?
Cool sculpting doesn’t require a prolonged recovery period. Patients get back to their normal activities soon after the treatment. They can even start exercising soon after the procedure. Not only that, but they also feel comfortable during the whole process.
What are the side effects of Cool sculpting?
There aren’t any permanent side-effects. Some of it might include redness and bruises in the area of treatment, but just mild ones.
To find out more about our customized procedures, call our office at+1 (910) 565 9616, or request an appointment online.
Click here to apply